Sunday, June 28, 2009

Disney Tickets for you

We had just moved into Orlando and we were settling down quite well. Our kids found the place interesting and were enjoying being here. They long wanted to go to Walt Disney World. I had promised them to take them after we moved to Orlando. But my problem was tickets. I did not know how to get them easily and it was when my friend told me that Disney Tickets can be bought at discount price. I was really happy to have found a place to buy the tickets at the best rate. And we started for Walt Disney World after getting Magic Your Way Base Tickets. They had the option of entering into any of the four theme parks. We had lot of fun in the Magic Kingdom Park and I felt like playing there forever. The rides present there were so addictive that I did not want to leave the place. If that the case for me, you can imagine what the kids would have felt. Then we went to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. I could hardly believe the kind of rides that were present. It was beyond one's imagination. He enjoyed to the limits. And the visit to Disney world is never complete without visiting the Universal Studios. My kids more than myself wanted to visit it. We checked out both Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure. As we had taken multiday passes, we were able to go for a lot more rides. Everyone enjoyed the giant SHARK adventure. That turned out to be ride that was being discussed all along by my kids. After having a lot fun, we thought of visiting the Kennedy space center too. It was fun to be there at the Kennedy Space center and we learnt a lot of things there. In a way I was also proud to have visited that place. Kennedy Space Center is the home of NASA's Control Center and we were detailed about some interesting things. As we returned from this trip I had a feeling that I had the best part of my life.

No comments: