Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ebooks : Get them easy

This post is a must read for all those who value information. My books have been my best companion during stressful times and though I go to the stores to get them, I preferred getting E-Books. But I had to struggle a lot to get the links for the books which I wanted and there were times when I could not locate a book even after trying for a very long time. I was wondering what if there was a search engine dedicated to e-books and today I've indeed found one in http://www.ebook-search-queen.com/. It's not just an e-book search engine but a pdf search engine. People who read e-books more often than not prefer have the books in pdf format. And when I saw this feature in this site, I knew that a lot of planning and research had gone into this, something that I'm really thankful to. Now I get all my books easily, thanks to ebook-search-queen.com. Just spread this to all your friends and let them also enjoy its benefits.

No comments: