Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gifts with a difference: Get them here

This post is a must read for all those who value information. The birthday of my fiancée was approaching and I had very little idea about the gift that I was going to give her. I was lost for thought and was wondering about that for a very long time. After a long thought I decided to give her a gift card with difference. That was not an ordinary card by any means. I had got the card customized with the image of both of us on the card. I felt the idea of giving a custom Visa Gift Card would be ideal for her and to my surprise, she enjoyed it so much. I was left to thank my friend who told me about giftcardlab.com. You would like to check out this press release also - Link. Had it not been for him, I would have been in serious trouble. So the next time you buy a card from giftcardlab.com make sure you give the promocode 'pumpkin'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would you please remove or no follow the links that are pointing to giftcardlab on you blog post: http://sportsworld-4all.blogspot.com/2009/11/gifts-with-difference-get-them-here.html

Thanks, Dave