Thursday, September 9, 2010

Find your love

The past few days have been incredible both from personal and official point. I had just got promoted as Senior Executive in our company and that is something which I would cherish for a long time. It was very satisfying on my personal front since my wife and I have just completed our long dream of touring Switzerland. Before I start going too long I want to share this brilliant piece of information with you all. Marriages are made in heaven. This is the saying that makes us understand the importance and the commitment that one should have towards marriage. But the sad thing is that most of the marriages these days do not last long. People who get married tend to get bored of each other’s company and all that is left is unhappiness and a sense of bitterness among the couple. These kinds of marriages happen with the friendships that happen in cowboy match sites and a lot more. The problem here is that the success of your marriage inadvertently affects your health. It has been estimated that your health condition decreases by nearly 35% in cases of unhappy marriages while happy marriages improve your health. There are a lot more information on these topics and you can find them on various sites that have working tirelessly to bring out these facts and help people.

No comments: