Saturday, May 16, 2009

Banff National Park: Enjoy to the limits

When I was wondering as how would I be spending my holidays? My friend told be about Banff National Park. In the beginning I was wondering how that place would be and will it be really worth visiting. But once I had a look of it through banff canada, I told to myself that this was the place to go and enjoy. There are various things to do in Banff National Park. First it was the Gondola ride and it was an eight minute journey to the top of Sulphur Mountain in a gondola cabin. My word, it was awesome. One cannot describe the feeling of traveling in it; we have to experience it by ourselves. And from there we climbed above and reached the upper terminal. The sights from there were gorgeous. We did not stop there, next was the banff sky walk and we sat in the restaurant enjoying the beauty of the place. And next we saw the Interactive Giant compass and we were to find the direction to our house and more importantly other cities in the world. We then enjoyed watching the wild life before leaving. I regret missing the Alpine Lights as we left before night and I've promised my family to bring them here once again. We had a lot of fun and it's a must for any fun loving family.

No comments: