Saturday, May 30, 2009

EFoodDepot : Delivering Food across the globe

After I had returned from India after completing my vacation, I had a feeling that I was missing something. That was none other than the spicy and tasty food of India. And I was left nowhere to go for getting authentic Indian food. I then decided to cook on my own but for that I did not know the recipe to cook. And that was when my friend told about EfoodDepot and the online recipes that they provided. I was so happy that I could find a reliable place to get some recipes. Then I found out that they also provide over 4500 various ethnic food products from all around the world and the count was increasing everyday. I was also able to find out the recipes of nearly all the countries and I had the convenience of choosing them based on Country, Ethnicity and Region. They also offered shipping of food products and you would not believe me when I say the shipping price was a flat $4.99. Such low cost for getting your preferred food from across the globe. And the recipe count available was well over 4000 and even that count is keeping increasing. When we talk about food, it also includes food products such as, snacks, sauces, spices, cooking mixes, sweets, cookies, beverages, etc. Those available are not only the most common ones but also hard to find and very rare and authentic products. There is also an available option of gift packs where we can gift some rare products to our near and dear ones. That is also available across the globe. They also have an option in which we can suggest the recipes that is known to us. They also have a referral program through which we can refer people and we get commissions on each of the purchase that our referrer makes. So the next time you want to taste any authentic food of any place just go to EfoodDepot and get it.

No comments: