Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sex: Myths answered here

When I was young I had a totally different opinion over sex than the one I have now. I thought sex was dangerous and that it was something that should not be attempted just like that. I literally had no idea about what actually it was. This was only until I came to know about Healthguru. When I had complete surf of Healthguru, I came to know a lot of things about sex and it helped to clear a lot of myths I had heard when I was young. I had seen in a lot of movies where the villain has sex with women and everything out there gets over in a matter of minutes and even I thought that it was something which does not take a lot of time. I was wrong. Healthguru helped me to understand the importance of foreplay. This is something which would be preferred by every woman. And I had even heard some one saying a woman's chances of getting pregnant would be affected if one did a lot of exercises and if they jump up and down and other all sorts of things. Healthguru gave me clear answers for that. Apart from those Healthguru has taught me a lot about the STD's(Sexually Transmitted Diseases). It is something that everyone should be aware of in the present scenario. It has given me a clear insight on how they are transmitted and how we can protect ourselves from it. I have already recommended Healthguru to all of my friends. So in case you have any doubts regarding sex, you will find all the answers here at Healthguru and I must tell you they are so reliable.

No comments: